Material: Aluminum Foil
1. If you want to easily fill up your balloon, find a hand pump that has a narrow tip. The smaller the tip, the easier it is to get inside the filling tab.Ideally, you want a tip that is thin and about(2.5–5.1 cm) long.
2. Place the air pump in between the plastic seal on the filling tab. The filling tab is a small section of the balloon that allows you to fill it with air. There are typically 2 layers of plastic inside the filling tab. Slip the tip of the pump in between the plastic layers so you can fill up the balloon.
3. Hold the plastic seal tightly so the air doesn’t come out. Use 1 hand to pinch the balloon around the opening so the air stays inside. This way, you can fill up the balloon rather than letting the air out.
4. Pump the air into the balloon to fill it up. With your dominant hand, crank the pump or press up and down on the pumping unit repetitively to fill the balloon with air. Continue pumping until the balloon is about 90% full.
At this point, the balloon will be firm but still slightly bouncy.It is easy to overfill the balloon when using a hand pump, so be careful as you do this.
5. Remove the tip of the pump and pinch the balloon closed. After the balloon is mostly full, secure the filling tab with your hand, and gently pull the tip of the pump out of the balloon. As you do this, the balloon will seal itself.
You can also blow it simply by mouth or straw to replace the balloon pump
We have so many popular colours in our balloon sections. It’s great to use it alone or mixed in any balloon bouquet. Please stock it in cool place.
Warning Choking Hazard
Kids under 8 years may choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons.
Adult supervision required, keep uninflated balloons away from kids and discard broken balloon at once.